Here is the big news for passionate and motivated learners. ASEAN Foundation Internships are open Now and due to COVID 19 you can do it at your home. In the current situation of COVID 19 do not waste your time being free at home. Make your mind and to build some skills at home apply for this internship and get international level work experience.
The beauty of this internship program, its not a a short internship. This program gives the opportunity to work upto 24 weeks with ASEAN Foundation and you would be able to get experience in true sense.
The intern would work closely with programmer staff and s/he is expected to deliver the following tasks and s/he would be supervised by programme manager:
- Participate in and prepare input for preparing proposals for funding consideration including budget preparation
- Assist programme management in the organisation’s four thematic areas of education, arts and culture, media and community building, for example by elaborating on work plans implementation
- Support the review of project budgets and financial reports
- Develop minutes of meeting
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Assist the Programme Manager in developing the M&E system to include research models of the M&E
- Support the development of standardized reporting formats
- Support the programme team to regularly report on progress and implementation of activities
- Support reporting processes based on the performance of individual projects/initiatives and agreed outcomes, outputs, indicators
- Support and initiate the development of graphs to illustrate accumulated data for reports and presentations to stakeholders
Reporting and Communication:
- Support the writing of substantive reports and written contributions for various purposes, including inputs for donor reports, speeches, e-News, web-stories, fundraising efforts and other needs.
- Support research on specific topics, when needed
- Assist in other programme implementation work, including programme assistance functions, such as mailing, logistical arrangements (meeting and travel arrangements, etc) and organisational coordination (liaison with participants, etc)
- Maintain a resource database of experts, officials and institutions, ensuring the most relevant and up-to-date information, to facilitate programme related contacts and communication.
- Undertake other tasks and activities as requested
- The internship provides an opportunity for the intern to gain experience working in an ASEAN body and
- It provide the intern with the opportunity to learn about ASEAN affairs –the work of the ASEAN Foundation to support the ASEAN community-building process.
- The intern will gain knowledge about the work environment and work ethics
- The intern will polish skills in planning, monitoring and evaluation, management, coordination and administration skills.
Throughout 2020 for a period of 8 – 24 weeks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Enrolment in an undergraduate/graduate degree programme of a recognized institution in a relevant programme
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Resourcefulness, initiative, enthusiasm and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Very good computer skills including knowledge and experience in all Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of social networking tools, etc., is an asset
- Demonstrate commitment to ASEAN Foundation mission, vision and values
- Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for internship send your application form, sample of writing, motivational letter, recent CV, and the university’s letter of recommendation to [email protected].
Note:Please use “Programme Intern – Your Name” as the subject.