Asian Development Bank Internship Program | Fully Funded is now open and accepting applications of international students. ADB Internship program is a fully-funded program and it’s a great opportunity to get worldwide working experience. Students can apply to this internship program from ADB member countries. Currently 68 member countries of the Asian Development bank, And if you are a resident, one of those countries then you are eligible to apply for this internship program. Must apply for UNICEF Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded
The ADB internship tenure will be at least 8 weeks (56 days). June 2021 is the starting month of the internship. The ADB internship is only available for Master’s and Ph.D. enrolled students. Bachelor’s students are not eligible to apply for this internship. A good opportunity in USA RIPS Summer Internship United States 2021 | Fully Funded
You can apply in any country for this internship. There are 68 countries in the world that are members of ADB and you can apply to these countries. You must be enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. for this internship program. More detail is given below.
Details About Asian Development Bank Internship Program | Fully Funded
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 20201
What is ADB Internship?
The Asian Development Bank Summer internship program is Project oriented learning opportunity for Masters and Ph.D. enrolled students to gain experience through research assignments based on work in ADB.
ADB assists its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
Stipend: The interns will get Stipend for 56 days as per internship location
Airfare Ticket: Asian Development Bank will cover Airfare Travel costs up-to a limited amount. Travel should be between internship location and origin (i.e school location)
Advantages of ADB Internship
- A great chance to work in an international development organization
- You will gain collaborative work experience from highly professionals from 50 different countries.
- You will gain deep learning of development finance and the work impact that ADB does.
- You will get a chance to contribute to ADB business through research outputs
Scholarship in China, ANSO Scholarship in China 2021 | 500 Scholarships |Fully Funded
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
- Must be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- Engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- Must be national of one of ADB’s members.
- Must possess an excellent command of English
- Professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates can apply through ACES, prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on eligibility requirements, the relevance of the academic study and work experience; and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
- ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the over-all intern selection process.
The interested students can apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship Program | Fully Funded program up-to-the last date of January 31, 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for the Internship
The applying process is online. You have to complete the online application form and upload all required documents. Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. Read FAQS about ADB Internship.