Here we are with an amazing opportunity. The administrative student Program is now welcome the students from CERN membered countries. CERN Switzerland Administrative Program/Fully Funded is now open for the students of BS/MS/PhD. Can you imagine to work before completing your education with an International Organization?
You have the opportunity at CERN Switzerland. CERN is an European organization where international Scientists, Engineers, Physicists and Nuclear Researchers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. You have the to work with the world’s largest and complex scientific tools at CERN. Also apply at OIST Internship in Japan 2021 | Fully Funded
The duration of this program can be from 2-12 months and this opportunity has not IELTS or any other English Test requirements. There is no application fee to apply for this program. So, do not miss the opportunity and apply for this. You can also Check ASEAN Foundation online Programming Internship
Brief Detail about CERN Switzerland Administrative Program/Fully Funded:
- Country: Switzerland
- No. of Seats: 120
- Program Type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2-12 months
- Deadline: October 19, 2020
The number of seats available for this program is 120 at the CERN Switzerland Administrative Program. This program is fully funded and all the expenses of the successful awardees will be covered by the Host organization. Health care and monthly stipend will also be given to the awardees. There is a great chance to visit the world most beautiful country and work with a great Euorpean organization. A key tip for potential candidate prepare your professional CV then apply.
- 2-12 months association certificate
- 3319 Swiss Francs per month allowance
- Travel allowance
- Extra benefits and more supliments will be given to the married candidates
- Health Insurance scheme
- 2,5 days paid leave per month
Join Our Community:
- Library and information science
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Audio visual
- Engineering management
- advanced secretarial work
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
- Business administration
- Candidate should be from a country which should be a member or associate member of CERN Organization: Check here CERN Member or Associate Member State.
- You should have completed 18 months of Bachelor’s or Masters program upto December 2020.
- Your internship duration can be at least 2 months or at most 12 months
- You should have communication skill in English or French
You will need the following documents, clearly labelled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A Curriculam Vitae (CV).
- Most Recent Transcript Copy
- Refrence letter from your university professor and you can also add 2nd refrence (optional) letter from your last internship.
Deadline to apply for CERN Switzerland Administrative Program is October 19, 2020 which is so close so your are not left with so much days so put yourself in action and apply as soon as possible.
How to apply:
The applying process is completely online and its not much difficult to apply as most of the candidates think that its hard to apply for an international internship. But in reality its easy process to apply, So to apply please click the link below.