Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships KOREA applications are open Now and all international students invited to apply and enjoy your study in one of prestigious institute of Gwangju city in South Korea
Gwangju institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is research based institution which is offering study and research in diverse fields in Bachelor’s, Masters and Phd. Brief detail about the scholarship is given below.
Also apply at this prestigious Scholarship:
Detail of Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships KOREA:
Scholarship Country: South Korea
Scholarship University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
Course level: Masters/M.Phil , Masters leading to PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: October 15, 2020
Available Programs at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships KOREA:
Master leading to PhD
Available Fields for Scholarship:
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Materials Science and Engineering
Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
Department of Physics and Photon Science
Department of Chemistry
Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
School of Integrated Technology
Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
Harvard University is offering:
This Scholarship is fully Funded and it will cover all expenses and also allowances will be given to international students:
Tuition fully supported: 3,415,000 won per semester
- Student allowance>>
- 140,000 won per month for M.S. students, 295,000 won per month for Ph.D. students
- Meal allowance>>
- nearly 100,000 won per month
- Students should have completed at least 9 credits in the previous semester for the above two.
International student allowance:
120,000 won per month
GPA of 3.0 or higher (out of 4.5) in the previous semester
Research Assistant-ship(All student participate in it):
Average as of 2019
- 4,785,384 won per year of M.S.
- 12,263,262 won per year of Ph.D
Housing (All Students):
- Waiting time may take longer than expected
- the housing fee increase every year
- the utility charges may be charge separately
Dormitory (as of 2020):
Also apartment will be given to married couples (as of 2020)
Health Insurance For International Students:
- 80% of the private health insurance is supported to all international students
- Other options may exist.
- Annual medical checkup
Flight Reimbursement For all International Students:
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
- For the first time use only.
- Send all the documents through Email in Pdf
- Official Transcript of your last degree
- For Phd both transcript of bachelor and Masters required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Masters Degree
- Two Letter of Recommendations more detail about this on official website.
- Official English proficiency test score
- Valid Passport Copy of applicant
- A letter of recommendation for matriculation fee waiver from your last institute
Eligibility for apply:
- All internationals students are eligible to apply
- you must have bachelor degree to apply for Master degree
- You must have Master degree to apply for Phd degree
Deadline to apply for Scholarship:
October 15, 2020 is the last to apply.
How to apply?
The whole application process is online. You have to apply through the official link of GIST and you can send all documents through their email and you can also upload in application form.
Here is the official link to apply: