The Ireland Postgraduate graduate program is offering by the government of Ireland which supported approximately all the fields for Masters and PhD. Also MS leading to PhD.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is an established national initiative, funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Council.
In 2019 alone, they invested a total of over €13.6 million on 809 Government of Ireland Postgraduate scholars.
The whole expenses will be covered by the scholarship and also stipend will be given to the awardees. The classes will begin at September 1, 2021. Other details about Ireland Scholarship Program given below
Detail of Scholarship:
- Country: Ireland
- Scholarship Offering: Government of Ireland
- Courses: Masters & Doctorate (MS leading to PhD)
- Eligible regions: European union and all other nationalities
- Deadline: October, 29, 2020.
Fields and Majors:
This scholarship available for all fields students from any prerequisite are eligible to apply:
- Social sciences
The List of Universities under Ireland Government Scholarship:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Scholarship Financial Benefits:
- A stipend of €16,000 per annum
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s, or an equivalent Degree For Masters.
- Must have a Bachelor’s, Masters Degree or the equivalent Degree For Doctoral Degree.
- Result awaiting students can also apply.
- If Undergraduate Examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honors.
Also Know about:Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
The last date to apply for the Ireland Government scholarship 2021 is October 29, 2020.
|Call open||3 September 2020|
|FAQ deadline||22 October 2020|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 29 October 2020|
|Supervisor and referee deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 5 November 2020|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 12 November 2020|
|Call outcome||End of March 2021|
|Scholarship start date||1 September 2021|
How to apply:
All participants must create and submit their forms via the online system before the deadline: TO apply please visit the official website of Ireland Government Scholarship