The Applications are presently open for the Max Planck Internship in Germany 2021. The Max Planck Internship in Germany 2021 | Fully Funded Internship in Germany for Bachelors, Masters, and Postgraduate Students. They welcome candidates from all nations. All the Expenses of the successful candidates will be covered by the Max Planck Summer Internship.
The tenure of the Internship will be for as long as Ten weeks. The Summer Internship in Germany will happen from Mid June to End September. All the Participants of Bachelors, Masters, or Post Master Students who are keen on the Fields of Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and related fields can apply.
During this Internship Program, Participants will get an opportunity to join Numerous Social Activities, for example, Lab gatherings, Hikes, Sports, Ph.D. Activities, the Institutes Summer Parties, and Much More. Are Excited to Join the Max Planck internship program for free this Summer? The Full Detailed data about the Max Planck Summer Program is given below.
Details About Max Planck Internship in Germany 2021 | Fully Funded
- Internship Country: Germany
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2021
The Max Plank Internship program is a Fully Funded Internship Program in Germany. Successful applicants will get the following benefit:
- Free Student Accommodation
- 800 Euro Per Month Stipend of Approximately
- Airfare Travel Costs to and from Martinsried, Near Munich (Reimbursement).
Length and Timing of Internship
The internship program is a full-time immersion for up to 10 weeks. It will take place between mid-June to end-September.
Who is eligible for the Max Planck Internship Program?:
- All Applicants from any country can apply.
- Highly motivated students in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and related fields can apply.
The program intends to promote students early on in their careers.
- We welcome applications of bachelor, master, or post-master students that have already gained some research experience during their studies.
- We invite applications from excellent students with top grades from all countries.
All the Documents listed below Must be Submitted in English or German.
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF file, max. 1-2 pages)
- Transcript (record of study) and degree certificate for all completed degrees (if applicable)
- Temporary/provisional transcripts for degree programs, you are currently enrolled in
- Document qualifying for university studies (typically high school degree, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
- Letter of recommendation of one referee (see information below)
- Letter of motivation (will be typed into the application form directly, no upload)
- If an applicant’s academic training was not in English or German, a language certificate (such as IELTS or TOEFL) is highly recommended.
- The program committee will evaluate and select students based on their grades, research experience, CV, letter of motivation, and letter of reference.
- The committee aims to announce its decisions to the applicants by the end of March 2021.
- The number of internships is limited. Host labs will interview pre-selected students interested in working in their labs via Skype, Zoom, or other means.
The interested students can apply for the Max Planck Internship in Germany 2021 | Fully Funded up-to the last date is 15th February 2021
How to Apply:
The Applying Process is Online. You have to Apply Online and Upload all the Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Max Internship Program Germany.