The applications are open for OIST Internship in Japan 2021. The OIST Internship in Japan 2021 is fully funded, it will cover all your expenses and a daily stipend will be given to the successful candidates.
The Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible from all over the globe. They are offering internship in multiple fields. Enrolled students in Masters and recent graduates are also eligible.
You Don’t Need to give any IELTS or other language Tests for the selection of Japan Internship program. The Minimum Duration of the OIST Internship will be between 2 & 6 months, Normally 10 to 12 weeks. There will be No Extension. Multiple academic Fields is available for the Interns to work in relevant Fields of their Interest. OIST provides a Friendly environment and other Social Activities during their Internship program. More details are given below
Also apply at:
Brief Detail about OIST Internship in Japan 2021 | Fully Funded:
- Internship Country: Japan
- Institute: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Internship Duration: 10-12 week
- Course level: enrolled in Undergraduates, Masters and recent graduates
- Available fields: Multiple fields
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Funded Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: October 15, 2020
These are financial benefits will be given to successful candidates
- Living Allowance( Stipend) of 2,400 JPY per day
- Visa support
- Round Trip travel tickets
- Local Registration
- Personal statement( including points, how OIST and your desire, current skill set fits, what do you hope to accomplish at OIST, how this internship fits into your career
- Recommendation Letter
- ID- Photo
For international Scholarships:
- Enrolled in graduate at universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools.
- Enrolled in Masters at universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan or overseas
- Currently, enrolled students must have approval from their home institution.
- Bachelor Year 3rd and 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are particularly encouraged to apply
The applications for the OIST internship is opened from September 15, 2020, and the last date to apply for an internship is October 15, 2020. You will be notified in January 2021 and you must start your internship in April 2021 to September 2021.
How to apply:
The application system is completely online. You have to fill the online application form and upload the required documents. Note- You can not save your application. To apply, please