Gates scholarship applications are open to study at Cambridge in United Kingdom. This can be the best opportunity to study at one of the top ranking university in the world. This scholarship offered by Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.
Apply for this and get opportunity to visit united kingdom. Millions of people visit every year to explore the beauty of this kingdom.
Who can apply?
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- One year postgraduate course
Courses which are NOT eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
They are looking for these four criteria in students.
- Academic excellence
- Reasons for choice of course
- A commitment to improving the lives of others
- A capacity for leadership
- Applicants submit their application for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) via the University’s Graduate Application Portal.
- Apply in any course: Gates Cambridge has access to the full application for admission and funding when reviewing applications.
- Approximately 500 words why you are applying for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship and how you meet the four main criteria.
Also check South Korea Scholarship:
Research proposal :
PhD applicants only
Applications open September 1, 2020
Deadline : Dependent on your course – either 3 December 2020 or 7 January 2021
Note: Shortlisted candidates invited to interview in early March
All applicants notified of applications outcome on March 12, 2021
Visit Official website
Selection process contain three stages
- Departmental ranking