Another amazing news for Students who is very keen to continue their education in Thailand. Here SIIT Scholarship Thailand 2020 | Fully Funded is available for international students. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is offering diverse range Engineering and other programs in Masters and Doctoral Degree.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is top ranked university in Thailand. The good news is this scholarship is 100 percent fully funded, For master’s and doctoral programs (100% education and tuition fees, thesis support, living allowance, round-trip airfare, medical insurance, and other benefits) Also apply at
Brief Detail of SIIT Scholarship Thailand:
Scholarship Country: Thailand
University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
Course Level: Masters, Doctoral
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: September 30, 2020
SIIT Scholarship Thailand 2020 is Fully Funded for international students
- Full SIIT tuition and education support fees including thesis.
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month.
- Round trip economy travel expenses.
- Home country travel expenses 20,000 Baht per student.
- Other expenses like visa fee, airport taxes. etc 10,000 Baht.
- Health and accident assurance during scholarship period.
Note: Scholarship awardees must stay at SIIT dormitory at least for 1 year
Programs Available at SIIT Scholarship Thailand 2020 | Fully Funded
Master Degree 2 year
Doctoral Degree 3 year
- Bio Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering/ Sciences/ Technology/ Management
- Energy Technology/ Management
- Engineering Management
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems
- Digital Engineering
- Logistics and Supply Chain system Engineering
- Management Technology
- Material Engineering/ Sciences/Technology
- Engineering Management
Must apply at Chevening International Funded Scholarships UK 2021
Eligibility for SIIT Scholarship Thailand:
- Excellent academic record
- Must not be thai nationality
- Two strong Recommendation letters and at least one should be from previous institute
- Must be have good health and good conduct
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75 to continue Master Degree
- Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with 3.5 GPA to continue your doctoral Degree
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- A citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a jpeg. only)
The last to apply for SIIT Scholarship Thailand 2020 | Fully Funded is September 30, 2020. The result will be announced on November 30, 2020.
Note: The application process is online and you do not need any English Proficiency certificate.
How to Apply:
The application process is online and during applying procedure you have select and mention Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) in the application form. To apply please